Starting with May 25th, 2018, EU REGULATION 2016/679 (GDPR) applies to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
S.C. IRMAR CONSULTING S.R.L. took note of the new REGULATION of the European Parliament and of the Council of Europe and is informing its clients and partners accordingly:
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to identifiers such as: first/last name, personal identification number, home address, personal or service telephone number, email address.
- Our company does not store, own, process, in order to sell or manipulate in any way your personal data as mentioned above and in the European Regulation.
- While the processing or sale of personal data is not part of our work, we may use some personal data to carry out our contracts, which is both a legitimate interest and an absolutely legal basis.
- In certain situations: product offers, invoicing etc. we will need to process certain personal data about yourself or your employees.
- We use the data for the sole purpose of informing the companies with which we work about our services. We provide technical and commercial information for a correct choice of products.
- The data we collect and the way we use it are the following:
- Email addresses, in order to send information emails about our products, services, events we organize or events organized by our partners. You have the full right to ask us to remove you from email communications, but this could affect the cooperation between our companies.
- Phone number, so that we can quickly contact you to resolve any issues related to the execution of your orders.
- Company name / Name of contact person.
- Customer billing data is not published on our website (Unique registration code, ID, Personal identification number, Trade Registry Number, Business Address, Bank Account, Bank Name, Name and Function of the Legal Representative).
Processing of personal data
The data you provide is administered safely and only for the specified purposes. The purpose with which we collect the data is to inform you about our products, the news in the printing industry, to find out all the requirements regarding the products requested, to send you offers, contracts and to issue invoices for our services.
Your data will not be passed on to a third party, whether natural or legal, or any other government/public or private institutions or bodies.