The Reacto® LASER can generally be used for all toner-based digital printing systems and is suitable for pure laser printing as well as preprint.
Reacto® LASER is available in reel and sheet in the following specifications:
RA3 and A4 available from stock, other sheet sizes on request.
- The digital printing system should always be run at the lowest possible fusing temperature. This prevents any curvature which can be caused by high temperatures.
- It’s recommended not to print on the back side, or only to print on areas which are not to be copied, since toner can impair copies.
- Heat fixation and the pressure applied in the process do not affect the copyability of Reacto®LASER.
- There are many factors which can affect the usability of paper. Please ask if experience and test results are available for your printing system: Attached is an overview of the digital printers we’ve successfully tested.
- It is generally recommended to conduct a test print with the laser printer in question.
- Fanapart adhesive can be applied as you are accustomed to with offset.
- For preprint, the printing inks used in offset should be laser-compatible.
Recommended printing systems:
» Canon: ImagePress 1135, ImagePress C7000VP;
» Heidelberg: Linoprint;
» Kodak: NexPress S3300D;
» Konica Minolta: bizhub 6500, bizhub 1060, bizhub C1070;
» Ocè: VarioPrint 6160;
» Ricoh: PRO C901;
» Xerox: Colour C75 Press, Colour 1000, IGEN 3 and 4, IGEN 150 Press, Nuvera 288EA; Nuvera 314EA, 700dcp.
Due to the great number of digital printing systems used on the market, this may only be an excerpt of all the systems which may be suitable for reacto®LASER.
Reacto®LASER can also be used in a wide range of B/W and color laser printers for office use.